Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome Back!

Well I am certain you are all not too happy about being back in class after the winter break but let me assure you this semester shall be full of new and challenging assignments. I would like to get into a little more forced diapering and diaper bondage. This will include introducing the locking plastic pants and panties so that the ABDL & Sissy looses control to me. It also means that if I have to use restraints I will do so, reporting to me will be a must and set schedules will be assigned. I would like to also take the sissies to a new level of making sure they truly embrace their feminine side. This will include but not limited to dressing up on a more regular basis, so if you do not have the proper girly wardrobe full of ruffles and lace, satin and nylons, rumbas and pinafores, slips and other accesories then I urge you to purchase some. To truly connect you must feel the part and to do so means engaging fully in the lifestyle, I want you to become the girl you really are totally immersing yourself in the bubbly giddy girly-girl ways and all the qualities that comes with such as being sweet, cute, pretty, sexy, charming, and playful. So class be prepared for a busy year! If you would like to get to know me better please visit with me in our chatroom I am usually there on Tuesdays and Sundays.



1 888 430 2010

No comments: