Saturday, January 15, 2011

Forced Diapering







I know that most people are rather reluctant to allow me to diaper them, this is why my having to force them upon you is my only choice. Some of you are so weak and pathetic that I have no other choice but to make you into diaper babes. On the other hand, some of you are too big for your britches, which can also land you back into diapers! First assignment for all my diaper slaves and this is to email me (phoneteacherrebecca@yahoo.com) your diaper picture. On the diaper you need to write with a marker "Becca's Diaper Slave!" Next you need to swing by and ask for me in Chat I am usually there on Sundays and Tuesdays, but you can always ask one of the ladies to get me. Once you have completed your first assignments of the New Year we shall see how we will progress. Each of you will move through your lessons at a different pace then others. But I assure you, you all will have lessons that you MUST complete!

Now send those Pics and Make your call for your next lesson. All first callers will receive 5 minutes free that is $10.05 savings! Mizz Rebecca 1 888 430 2010

No comments: