Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sissy in Training

Here is a completed sissy assignment from one of my new sissies. Sissy also started a new Blogger which over time she will reveal herself to us and some friends of hers that she longs to be exposed to. Thank you Sissy for all your effort you put forth in your sissy training. I will be looking forward to making your salon appointment for you this coming week.


hi Teacher,

i looked at your blog for assignments and loved the recent one about "most humiliating experience". We talked about that last night but it is one of my favorite fantasies that makes me wild with passion. It's right up there with sucking Daddy's bottle.Jessica would invite me to her home after the run; saying that i had always been very sweet to her and that she had received a gift at xmas that she couldn't use but thought it would be perfect for me. i get to her house and we're chatting about different things when she mentions how slender and smooth my arms are and how fortunate i am to have such long eye lashes but no other visible body hair. Just then, Joanna, Elyse and Liz arrive and Jessica joyfully announces that we should play a game, a Q&A game where you have to remove a piece of clothing if you miss your answer. i think this is great because we'll probably end up with everyone removing their top. i could not have been more wrong when the ladies get every question right and i miss 3 or 4 in a row and find myself being scolded that we all knew the rules and if i wanted to be included in future get-togethers, i better remove my running shorts. What else could i do, i desperately wanted their friendship and felt i had to comply. At the same time, i knew what was inside my shorts and how it often prompted snickers and teasing and i knew the balance of power in the room would completely change so i got very quiet and began to tremble and get tears in my eyes. The ladies circled around me and told me to take a deep breath, there was no reason to cry and that everything would be ok once i removed my shorts; so i lowered my shorts and stepped out of them and the ladies just froze and their jaws dropped. One of them snickered, one of them shrieked, and one of them said; "it's so cute! That's the tiniest little pp I have ever seen! It's smaller than my clit!"; and all the ladies burst out laughing. Almost forgetting that i was there, they started making up all kinds of names and descriptions of my pp that had them almost rolling on the floor in laughter. Jessica brought out the present she had been saving for me and it was a pair of lace thigh-high stockings and a little compact with lip gloss and eye make-up. They helped me put everything on and then laughed some more. They made me masturbate in front of them and eat up all my cum; they recorded it on video; they asked me questions about how often I masturbate. They asked when was the last time I was with a girl and how hard did she laugh. They made me serve their every need, eat their beautiful pussies, used a strap-on with my tight little bottom and then brought in a big handsome stud and coaxed me into sucking his massive cock and milking him dry. Hopefully it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

sissy

No comments: