Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ABDL & Sissy's Assignment

Make Awesome Images With Your Photos - JPGfun.com
JPGfun.com







Ok all my faithful followers, I need your help. Please go over my sight and +1 for goggle any post that you like. Please add comments and take my polls. Do the same over at Dailey Diaper for me. I would like to get better rankings in Google and I need your help. Twitter me, blog me, link me, face book me and my space me, what ever you do Promote me Hahaha!

You can also join Phone a Mommy Board.

Now hurry and get to work!

Mizz Rebecca

oh and btw dont forget our monthly slumber party over at phone a mommy.

*CHATROOM SLUMBER PARTY*
Come join us on the 1st & 15th of Every month for a slumber party you won't forget! Slumber party hours: 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. eastern time. All callers who join our slumber party in the chat room get the AWESOME rate of $1.69 per minute during the slumber party hours!!! Just call and give us your chatroom screen name during the slumber party hours and get the discounted rate!


No comments: