Thursday, September 15, 2011

ABDL SISSY ACADEMY




So I am curious as to what you all think would be the most humiliating experience ever! That would be my assignment this week for all you followers who enjoy humiliation. I would ask that you post your comment on this post and I will respond as well as share my thoughts. It would be nice to start getting a conversation started on my blog, so dont be shy post your ideas and read back over my older post and share your comments with me on some of my ideas of sissy lessons and diaper punishments. Now get busy !!!

Mizz Rebecca
1 888 430 2010

1 comment:

Wannabe_Baby said...

Sorry I'm a little late, Mizz Rebecca, but I'm never one to turn down the opportunity to discuss humiliation. :)

I've always loved the idea of being treated like a baby by women who are taller than I am. The idea that they could manhandle me, lift me up and carry me on the hip like I really am a baby of theirs is wonderfully embarrassing. I also like the idea that maybe I turn up for a blind date with a woman and she -- a perfect figure of strong womanhood, maybe tall or African-American -- immediately judges me to be SO unmanly that she can't resist stripping me of my clothes, forcing me to wear a diaper, bonnet, booties and mittens, sticking me in a playpen, calling a real man to go on a date with and leaving me with the babysitter while she goes out to enjoy herself. No doubt she'll get a sexual encounter while I get the consolation prize of cumming into a diaper to entertain the babysitter.

There are all kinds of other scenarios, of course though. Like, I enjoy the thought of a mistress putting me in a diaper, making me lie in a wicker basket with a blanket over me, dropping me off on the doorstep of an ex-girlfriend-turned-lesbian and ringing the doorbell to see what she thinks. And, one that is pure fantasy but I think is quite a fun idea, involves a strap-on baby bottle filled with "real man juice".